Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday 1 June 2010

My buried potentials, come forth!

My buried potentials, come forth!
1.Every witchcraft coven and marine banks, release my placenta, in Jesus mighty name.
2. I claim back all my goods presently residing in
wrong hands in the name of Jesus.
3.O Lord, plant good things that will advance my cause into my life.
4.That, which hinders me from greatness, begin to give way now in the name of Jesus.
5.Every imprisoned and buried potentials, come forth now in the name of Jesus.
6. I break all curses of leaking blessings in the name of Jesus.
7. I clear my goods from the warehouse of the strongman in the name of Jesus.
May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.