Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Every evil arrow, go back to sender

Every evil arrow, go back to sender
1 Every arrow shot into my life from under any water through witchcraft, come out of me and go back to
your sender, in the name of Jesus.
2 Let the stars of heaven begin to fight for me, in the name of Jesus.
3 O God, arise and scatter every conspiracy in the heavenlies that is against me, in Jesus name.
4 I recapture every lost opportunity by the blood of Jesus.
5 O Lord, uproot the root cause of any chronic failures.
6 Let all good things burned alive come forth now, in the name of Jesus.
7 Placental witchcraft manipulating my destiny, die, in Jesus name.


May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.