Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 31 May 2010

Prayer against Evil Monitor.

PRAYER POINTS:  
pls, pray these prayer points as if your life depends on it and we wait to read your testimonies in Jesus´ name!
1. You evil monitoring seed planted into my life,die by
FIRE! In the name of JESUS!
2. You evil eye watching me,be blind by FIRE! In the name of JESUS!
3. Evil mirror monitoring my life,scatter by FIRE! In the name of JESUS!
4. You evil crystal ball being used to monitor my life,break to pieces! In the name of JESUS!
5. You monitoring cauldron burried against my life, be uprooted by FIRE! In the name of JESUS!
6. You monitoring strongman living inside of me,recieve FIRE of God! In the name of JESUS!
7. Every evil deposit in my body (through sex and feeding in the dream),be aborted by Fire! In the name of JESUS!
8. Every evil object and gift in my life,I sanctify you with the blood of Jesus! In the name of JESUS!
9. Every evil handshake and embrace I have encountered,I nullify your effect over my life with the blood of Jesus! In the name of JESUS!
10. I sever every evil link to my life with the blood of Jesus! In the name of JESUS!
11. You evil monitoring spirit living in any toy in my home,I command you to catch FIRE! In the name of JESUS!
12. O God my father, divinely direct my feet away from evil appointments! In the name of JESUS!


May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

2 comments:

  1. When you begin to do the work of God, he will manifest himself in you. Keep doing wat he has sent you to do and watch out for his manifestation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Thanks,sis. May God Almighty inherit your business and meet you at the point of your needs.´´45Strangers (enemies) shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me. 46Strangers (enemies) shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close (hiding) places´´(2 Samuel 22:45-46). Feel free to send us any prayer requests you have on this comment page;you could make it anonymous if you desire privacy or by email/phone (view contact page.

    ReplyDelete

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.