Trade Gong Classifieds

Sunday 30 May 2010

Evil Command.

Evil Command
This is a form of evil demonic oppression whereby a person sees himself often being commanded by
somebody or certain unidentifiable Powers to do
things that are detrimental to him (especially
his spirit) in the dream. One could see his relative-aunty,uncle,parents,brothers,etc. projecting into his dreams
to command him to do things that they know quite well,he would not agree to do in real life. They project into the person´s dream to achieve this because they know that it is an impossible task if he are awake and fully aware of himself. So they prefer to come in your dreams when thy know that their victim is unaware of himself,to perpetrate their evil deeds!
Evil command could be in form of commanding or forcing you to eat food which could contain sickness,death,ill or bad luck,rejection,hatred,failure etc. Note that it is not safe to always discuss your favourite food in the open because these Demons are everywhere and they hear. They could listen and use your favourite food to attack you in the dream because they know that you would likely not reject your favourite food in the dream,especially when you are spiritually powerless against them. It could also be a command telling you to demolish a beautiful house you have just built! You would obey the command and destroy the house and from that day,you have stopped having a house spiritually but mostly because we lack knowledge,(Hosea 4:6) ´´My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children´´ we assume that the house is still physically there,not knowing that the deed has been done in the spiritual and it´s only a matter of time for it to physically materialize. We must note here that,whether we like it or not,the physical is the child of the spiritual;nothing happens in the physical without first happening in the spiritual. The spiritual is therefore more important because,if you defeat the spiritual,you have defeated and conquered the physical.
Evil commands could come in any form..even telling you to kill yourself or members of your family in the dream! It is also important to note that even though the commander comes as someone you know,he may not always be the real person behind the command. They may use the face of people you know because they know you would never say no to such a person. Brethren, we could overcome these Powers,if we have the blood of Jesus. Let us pray as follows against them:


PRAYER POINT(S):pls, pray these prayer points as if your life depends on it and we wait to read your testimonies in Jesus´ name!


1. You evil commands in my dreams,I command you to die by FIRE! In the name of JESUS!
2. My Spirit,reject evil commands by FIRE! In the name of JESUS!
3. Evil commanders in my dreams,I command you to become deaf and dumb against me! In the name of JESUS!
4. Evil commanders in my dreams,I bind you and I send you back to sender by FIRE! In the name of JESUS!
5. My Spirit,I release you from the oppression of evil commanders! In the name of JESUS!
6. I invoke the Fire of God agaist the camp of evil commanders! In the name of JESUS!
7. O God the consuming Fire,consume evil commanders in my dreams by FIRE! In the name of JESUS!
8. I block my hearing to the orders of evil commanders! In the name of JESUS!
9. Evil commanders in my life,I bring the blood of Jesus against you! In the name of JESUS!
10. Evil commanders,I blot out your memories of me with the blood of Jesus! In the name of JESUS!


May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.