Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday 4 August 2012

Repossessing Your Possessions(03.08.2012)-Scriptures & Prayer Points.
Scriptures:
Isa 37
33 Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the king of Assyria, He shall not come into this city, nor shoot an arrow
there, nor come before it with shields, nor cast a bank against it.
34 By the way that he came, by the same shall he return, and shall not come into this city, saith the Lord.
35 For I will defend this city to save it for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.
36 Then the angel of the Lord went forth, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.
37 So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed, and went and returned, and dwelt at Nineveh.
38 And it came to pass, as he was worshipping in the house of Nisroch his god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer his sons smote him with the sword; and they escaped into the land of Armenia: and Esarhaddon his son reigned in his stead.


Isa 49
24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
25 But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Dan 10
12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

Eze 37 :1-14
The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.
4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

Prayer Points:
**O God my father,wipe out any secret personal or ancestral sin troubling my life in Jesus´ name!
**Oh God,let your mercy overrule judgement in my life by fire in Jesus´ name.
**You pursuing Egyptian army that I see today in my life,I will see you again no more forever in Jesus´ name. Exodus 14:13
**You king of Assyria in my life,you shall not venture into the city of my destiny nor shoot an arrow there in Jesus´ name.
**O God,arise and defend the city of my destiny against my enemies today in Jesus´ name.
**O God,arise and smite the camp of my enemies today and set me free of their oppression in Jesus´ name.
**O God the ressurrector that ressurrected the dry bones in Ezekiel,ressurect my destiny today in Jesus´ name.
**You my delayed blessings,arise now and locate me at once in Jesus´ name!
**Any mighty personality holding me captive against the will of God,give up and die instantly in Jesus´ name!
**Every terrible power in charge of the affairs my life and destiny,release me and die by fire by force in Jesus´ name!
**I weithdraw any legal ground I have given any terrible power over my life and destiny today by fire by force in Jesus´ name!
**O God my father,wherever I have fallen prey to the terrible,come and deliver me by fire in Jesus´ name!
**You key of my destiny tucked away in any satanic private part,burst out and locate me in Jesus´ name.
**Any satanic guard assigned to protect my possessions in satanic custody,fall down and die instantly in Jesus´ name.
**Any satanic power that has switched/transfered my destiny,relinquish it and die in Jesus´ name.
**Any power standing between my life and the light of God scatter by fire in Jesus´ name.
**You taproot of relentless problems in my life, hear the word of the Lord; die by fire in Jesus´ name.
**Any stubborn plantation in my life that has grown into a satanic wilderness of affliction,be uprooted with all your roots and catch fire in Jesus´ name.
**Any demonic dragon eating up the eggs of my destiny,vomit them and die in Jesus´ name.
**Every swallowed opportunity in my destiny,come back and locate me by fire in Jesus´ name.
**Any demonic blockade to the birth canal of my destiny,scatter by fire in Jesus´ name.
**Any satanic agreement to dispossess me from now on,scatter by fire in Jesus´ name.
**Any satanic image representing my stolen possessions in the witchcraft coven,scatter by fire in Jesus´ name.
**Any satanic bank housing my stolen benefits,collapse by fire in Jesus´ name.
**Any satanic sale of my stolen possessions in the witchcraft market,be reversed by fire in Jesus´ name.
**Any marine witchcraft cage holding down my stolen benefits under the water,scatter and release it by fire in Jesus´ name.
**Any demonic blood agreement to tie down my prosperity,recieve fire and break in Jesus´ name.
**Any ancestral chain tying me down to to non-achievement,recieve the tension of Holy Ghost fire and break in Jesus´ name.
**Demonic foundational gates of my household blocking me from arising and shining,be demolished in Jesus´ name.
**Powers of my fathers house that  have vowed that I will not prosper as far as they are alive,die in Jesus´ name.
**Every surviving strongman of my father´s house sitting upon my prosperity,give way by fire in Jesus´ name.
**Any power usurping my destiny,what are you waiting for? Die in Jesus´ name.
**Every grave of untimely burial in my destiny,open up and vomit my destiny in Jesus´ name.
**Power of lateness to greatness in my destiny,die in Jesus´ name.
**Thou power of failure at the edge of breakthrough over my life,die and release me in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi I just found your website. Thank you for being obedient servants of the Almighty Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth!
    I have had many struggles as a saved Child of God, many bad dreams, dream spouses, demons stealing my home and belongings, strange family members in the dreams. This has manifested in the natural with poverty, breakthrough looks like it is manifested and then fails and marriage troubles. My husband and our two children are both saved, for many years now. But we both have Catholicism in our lineage from our parents. Please pray for us, we need to pray through this, and prosper so we can minister to people. I know that there are witchcraft assignments against us too. We are living paycheck to paycheck, I have a B.S. degree and I can't find any work. My husband barely clears $1200 twice a month. That isn't enough to support a family of four. Please pray for us,we need to break through this soon. Too many years have been stolen. Any advice on which prayer bullets to pray? How long should it take to break through this with diligent prayer and fasting? Because we have been praying for years! Not sure why it's not working. We are both Holy Ghost filled Christians, and so are my kids. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sister in Christ,

      I thank God that you held on up till now. I came across your comment and I felt moved to give you a word.

      What you are experiencing is orchestrated by witchcraft and other evil powers. I recommend that you go on a 40 day fast. Find scriptures that promise you deliverance, healing, restoration, etc. A great book to use to pray your way out of this situation is a book called "Prayer Rain by Dr. D.K. Olukoya". You can get it on Amazon or Ebay. With all these you can start your 40 day fast.

      1. Start by asking God for mercy over your sins and the sins of your ancestors (1 John 1:9, Hebrews 4:16)

      2. Forgive others who have wronged you (Math 6:14 - 15)

      3. Ask God to reveal to you the cause of your situation (Jer 33:3) and ask the Holy Spirit to show you what to pray. Pray whatever the Holy Spirit leads you to pray.

      4. Pray the prayers on this blog and other prayers in "Prayer Rain" that are linked to your situation

      5. Ask God for the things you want, [pls pls pls pray the prayers in Prayer Rain]. I have no rights to the book or anything, I am only sharing something I know will work for you.

      6. Be sensitive throughout the forty days fast and obey whatever God tells you to do. Note your dreams and pray and take action as well.

      7. Look around your home for anything that looks like an idol or something dedicated to a god or idol and destroy it. When you destroy it take authority over any curses that have come on your life through touching those things and command the curses to be broken and command all demon spirits associated with the curse to leave your life and never return.

      8. Use the Blood of Jesus as a weapon throughout the 40 days.

      Here are a few scriptures to add to your arsenal: 2 Tim 4:18, Psalm 33:10 - 11, Zechariah 9:11 - 12, Job 5: 12 - 15, Isaiah 49: 24 - 26, Isaiah 54:15 - 17

      God bless you.

      Delete
  2. Thank God for this prayer points !!!
    Regarding the sister that is being disturbed by spiritual spouse, what you need do is simple before God,,,
    Ask God for mercy,,,
    Confess known sin,,
    Forgive others,
    Confess past relationship you have had, in most cases sexual relationship or dirty movie allow spiritual spouse into ones life because the soul is being fragmented, especially when you are dreaming them...
    Read Romans 8 :33. 34 , col 2.14
    Denounce their involvement with you that since spirit do not marry they have violated the law of God , trust me, their power will be broken and you don't give them no entrance anymore.
    You can also read dk olukoya books on such.
    God bless and heal your. Home ijmn.amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled on your website as i was searching for some notes on marriage. I am a married with two children, born again . However at present i am meeting with a lot of challenges. Iam heavily indebted- the indebtedness seems to grow month by month as i have to borrow in order to repay previvious loans. My household property has been attached and i have had to borrow in order to redeem it. This has caused a lot of marital conflict in my house and currently my wife is now cold towards me. I just do not know what to do . When i look at my colleagues and relatives who are not born again they are prospering and when i go begging to them they cynically remind me that i say i am a born again christian so why am i struggling. I just cant stand the present situation and recently i was diagnosed as having hypertension as well as angina and i just wonder why , why lord? Please help before i do something stupid.

    ReplyDelete

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.