Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 5 September 2011

You my killed star,resurrect by fire! (1)


**Household snare against my star, die in Jesus´ name!
**Foundational powers sitting upon my star,be unseated and die in Jesus´ name!

**Ancestral polution of my star,die in Jesus´ name!
**You evil done against my star within the first eight days of my life,be scattered and die in Jesus´ name!
**You placental evil done against my star in the early days of my life,be scattered and die in Jesus´ name!
**You evil done against my star with my first bath-waters,be scattered and die in Jesus´ name!
**You evil ambush against my star,be scattered and die in Jesus´ name!
**Witchcraft locusts eating up my star,scatter and die in Jesus´ name!
**Witchcraft powers using up my star,scatter and die in Jesus´ name!
**You my killed star,resurrect by fire in Jesus´ name!
**You satanic cobweb trapping my star,catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus´ name!
**You satanic pillar intimidating my star,scatter and be levelled in Jesus´ name!
**You satanic monster devouring my star,vomit it back to me and die in Jesus´ name!


By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. 
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.