Trade Gong Classifieds

Sunday 12 June 2011

Fasting and Prayer Sunday,June 12,2011 Day 3

My Destiny is mine
Prayers: (1 Chronicles 16:20-24)

Micah 5:12- I will destroy your witchcraft and you will no longer cast spells.

Isaiah 8:10-Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God [is] with us.
Psalm 87:17. Show me a sign for good, that those who hate me may see it and be ashamed, because you Lord, have helped me and comforted me.
Praise and Worship
• I charge myself with fire in Jesus name (Zechariah 2:5). My mouth, receive Holy Ghost fire.
*Any ground in which my destiny and progress have been buried,tear open and release them in Jesus name.
*Any water/river in which my destiny and progress have been hidden or buried,tear open and release them in Jesus name.
*Any evil pot buried to harm my destiny be up-rooted and exploded by the fire of God in Jesus name.
*Any household or foreign witchcraft burial of my life and destiny,be reversed by the fire of God in Jesus name.
*Any cauldron in which my destiny is being coocked,scatter and release me by fire in Jesus name.
*Any calabash buried to harm my destiny be up-rooted and exploded by the fire of God in Jesus name.
*Any blood covenant entered into in order to harm my destiny be broken by the fire in Jesus name.
*Any spiritual cobweb trapping and holding my destiny,catch fire in Jesus name.
*Any evil veil blocking and hindering my destiny,catch fire in Jesus name.
*Any mirror being used to monitor my destiny,be shattered in Jesus name.
*Any caged animal used to represent me in witchcraft captivity,die by fire in Jesus name.
*Any evil container used to collect and detain my blessings,break and release me by fire in Jesus name.
Any evil eye monitoring my blessings,be blinded by fire in Jesus name.
*Any evil hand holding my blessings or guiding me into captivity,wither by fire in Jesus name.
Witchcraft efigy being used against my destiny,scatter by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft mirror being used to monitor my destiny,shatter by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft eye monitoring my destiny,recieve the fire of God in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft embargo against my destiny,be removed by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft seed in my destiny,die by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft poison in my life and destiny,be flushed out by fire in Jesus´ name.


By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.