Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday 28 April 2011

Satanic pregnancy for my life,die!

*Satanic pregnacy for my life be aborted in Jesus´ name.

*Arrows of Rituals and sacrifies offered because of me backfire in Jesus´ name.

*Angels of God scatter and knock down all those ploting against me in Jesus´ name.
*Every evil spiritual negotiation put in place to afflict my destiny marriage ministry die in Jesus´ name.
*Every evil spiritual negotiation put in place in order to put me in Jail be cancelled
*Any personality that took Witchcraft inorder to afflict me die in Jesus´ name. (micah 5:7)
*Any personality reporting me to witches and wizard go to journey of no return in Jesus´ name.
*Any conspiracy of my fathers house with the enemy outside my fathers house against me die in Jesus´ name.
*Any personality reporting me to witches and wizard die in Jesus´ name.
*Any Evil prepared for me jump out go back to the sender in Jesus name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

1 comment:

  1. awesome site and a great work keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.