Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday 28 April 2011

Evil presence in my home,die!

**Any evil presence in my home/house catch fire and scatter in Jesus´ name
**Any previous spiritual corruption of my home/house die in Jesus´ name
**Any previous evil tree planted in my home/house be uprooted with your root and die in Jesus´ name
**Any previous evil seed sown into my home/house, die in Jesus´ name
**Every evil power operating in and around my home/house flee in Jesus´ name
**Every evil dedication of my home/house,be nullified and cleansed by the blood of Jesus
**O God my father,let financial favour and success pursue me to my home/house and overtake us
**O God my father,let marital favour and success pursue me to my home/house and overtake me
**O God my father,let my enemies not possess the gates of my home/house in Jesus´ name
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.