Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday 28 April 2011

Agents of demotion,die by fire!

*Any agent of demotion assigned to pull me down be frustrated and disgraced by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Evil label of hatred and rejection upon my life,disappear by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Any automatic demotion mechanism assigned to pull me down recieve fire in Jesus´ name!
*Power for devine multiple promotions fall upon my life and overtake me by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Every spirit of demotion operating in my life die by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Every garment of demotion and reproach in my life,be roasted by fire in Jesus´ name!
*You agent of shame operating against me die by fire in Jesus´ name!
*I reject any backward journey in jesus name!
*I move forward by fire by force in Jesus´ name!
*That power that resurected Lazarus resurrect every dead goodness in my life by fire in Jesus´ name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.