Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Prayers to frustratate Witchcraft powers against my destiny!


*Witchcraft manipulation against my life and destiny,I scatter you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft agenda against my life and destiny,be frustrated by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft arrest warrant against my life and destiny,I nullify you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft spell against my life and destiny,backfire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft burial against my life and destiny,I reverse you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft siezure of my life and destiny,I set myself free from you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft victory over my life,be reversed by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft summons of my spirit,I defy you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft celebration over my life,be reversed by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft detention/captivity of my life and destiny,I nullify you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft defeat in my dream, life and destiny,I convert you to devine victory by fire in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.