Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday 1 January 2011

You Powers that stopped my fathers,give way and die!

You Powers that stopped my fathers,give way and die!
1. You powers that stopped my fathers in the past,release me and die in Jesus´ name!

2. You ancestral chains and cages that limited my fathers in the past,release me and die in Jesus´ name!
3. You ancestral witchcraft embargo that frustrated my fathers in the past,release me and die in Jesus´ name!
4. You foundational witchcraft barrier that stopped my fathers in the past,fall down and die in Jesus´ name!
5. You ancestral altars that stopped my fathers in the past,release me and die in Jesus´ name!
6. Ancestral witchcraft captivity that stopped my fathers,break and release me in Jesus´ name!
7. Ancestral Goliath that intimidated my fathers,fall down and die in Jesus´ name!
8. Evil ancestral patterns that poisoned the destiny of my ancestors,release my destiny and die in Jesus´ name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902
me and die in Jesus´ name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.