Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 6 December 2010

Prayer:Deliverance of the hands 1 (in video).


                            Please,click ´´read more´´ below to open video!!
Prayer:Deliverance of the hands 1 (in video).

Brethren,
The hands are a very important,if not the most
important endowment with which God has imbued we humans; and by this I mean bodily endowments.
A man needs the hands to carry out his day to day activities in order to be able to wade through the devil-inflicted rigours of life on humans! The hands are what we apply in earning a living. If the hands are therefore incapacitated,little or no need is there to try doing anything because,any of life´s endeavour,applying those hands cannot succeed!
When we talk about the hands being incapacitated,we do not mean it in the physical context. We are simply talking in spiritual terms: hands could be poisoned,amputated,corrupted,counterfeited etc,spiritually! When something like this happens,the common signs are that there would be general lack of progress resulting from the activities of those hands. Why? Because,they have either been taken to the witchcraft covens and are being cooked there,or their counterfeits are only being carried around whereas in the spiritual reality,their hands have been stolen. In some cases the original hands have been killed,stolen,amputated or transfered spiritually and the physical hands are only fake and therefore,barren. That is why some individuals pride themselves on heavily heavily and delicately manicured hands but such hands could hardly record any success because they are fake and in the spiritual they are mere semblance of hands. In such cases,only God can deliver the person and reinstate the original and fruitful God-given hands. This could only be achieved through violent fire prayers. There is elaborate expantiation and prayer points on this topic in the video below. but before we watch the video,let us pray this prayer for our original hands to be repossessed.
**My hands original,wherever you are, escape witchcraft cativity and locate me now by fire, in the name of Jesus!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

2 comments:

  1. Prayer request:
    In spiritual terms my hands are in need of fervent prayers for God to repossess my original hands. I am 56 years old and I find it most difficult to succeed in whatever I lay my hands on.
    In the name of the Lord you serve please assist me with fervent prayers, so that my original hands can be repossessed by God. I have been praying alone all along; but, it seems it is not enough please join me in prayers for deliverance from household wickedness. I will boldly come to give open testimony in return

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email Blessing AND EMMA BloodofJesuschrist@yahoo.com IF I DO NOT GET YOUR MAIL BY WEDNESDAY THEN I WILL HAVE TO PASTE YOUR REPLY ON THE BLOG HERE GOD bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.