Trade Gong Classifieds

Sunday 5 December 2010

BREAKING CURSES 3

DAY 19,5,DEC 2010
Confession -Gal. 3: 13 and 14
SCRIPTURE READING: Romans 5:8; 1 Corinthians 15:3
•“I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I
now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and delivered Himself up for me.” (Galatians 2:20)
*I have forgiveness from the penalty of sin because Christ died for me.
*I have freedom from the power of sin because I died with Christ. (Colossians 2:11; 1 Peter 2:24)
*I have fulfillment for this day because Christ lives in me. (Philippians 1:20–21)
*By faith, I will allow Christ to manifest His life through me. (2 Corinthians 2:14)
1. All powers inherited from my parent propelling my life in a direction which God has not commission Holy ghost fire scatter them.
2. Evil power implementing evil decrees into my life be destroy in the name of Jesus.
3. Power of darkness assigned to implement failure, anti progress, poverty, and inherited sicknesses and deceases into my life come out of my life in Jesus name
4. Every gathering of the ungodly against me physically or spiritually from birth until now be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every evil information brought against me from the kingdom of darkness, I cancel you, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every operation of darkness commissioned against me, to monitor all my life’s progress be aborted, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every evil operation, evil nature, evil habit, etc. inherited from my linage presence in my body, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every arrow of darkness militating against my destiny, originated from my generation go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
9. I disown every familiar spirit designated to my life from my genealogy, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every initiation, dedication, and manipulation that has yoked me into any generational bondage be broken now and forever in the name of Jesus.
11. I refuse to be under any familiar spirit that is ruling over our family until now, in the name of Jesus.
12. I deactivate the power of every satanic food that I have eating in my dream, from my birth and until now, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every incantation, evil decrees, curses, uttered against me, from birth become impotent in the name of Jesus.
14. All curses affecting every member of my family loose you grip over me, in the name of Jesus.
15. I paralyze the activity of every strongman ruling over my generation walking against my progress, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every household wickedness, on assignment over my life, lose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
17. I pursue, I overtake and I recover my properties from the hands of household wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every spirit of infirmity, inherited from my linage come out of my life and go back to sender, in the mighty name of Jesus.
19. Every Demon diverting good things from me, be condemn in the name of Jesus.
20. Holy ghost cut off my root from satanic linage and set up my life into the blood of Jesus for a new generation, in the name of Jesus.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.