Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday 16 December 2010

Prayer against the afflictors of my soul.

Prayer against the afflictors of my soul.

1. Any problem in my life that wants to enter the new year with me,die in Jesus´ name!
2. Every evil calendar arranged for me,be dismantled in Jesus´ name!

3. Strong evil voices attacking my progress,shut up forever in Jesus´ name!
4. Every infirmity from the moon in my body designed to kill me before my time,die in Jesus´ name!
5. Every pestilence walking in darkness against me,I am not your candidate,die in Jesus´ name!

6. Every infirmity from the sun in my body,die in Jesus´ name!
7. Powers of epileptic success over my life,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
8. Every vampire draining my virtues,vomit it and die in Jesus´ name!
9. Every garment of failure destroying my progress,die in Jesus´ name!
10. Any power delaying my expected and unexpected success,die in Jesus´ name!
11. You serpent of bad luck swallowing my effort,vomit them and die in Jesus´ name!
12. Evil personalities assigned to pollute my glory,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
13. Ancestral powers working against my goodness and progress,die in Jesus´ name!
14. You evil power holding on to my blessing,loose your grip and die in Jesus´ name!
15. Any power,man or woman,usurping my blessings and breakthrough,release me and die in Jesus´ name!
16. Any power from anywhere that wants to shift my blessings from this year to next year,die in Jesus´ name!
17. You the powers that say I would not sing my song and dance my dance,wherever you are;die in Jesus´ name!
18. O God of Elijah,crown my year with goodness in Jesus´ name!
19. You my divine helpers that have forgotten me,remember be and locate me right now in Jesus´ name!
20. All my stolen benefits in witchcraft covens,I recover you by fire in Jesus´ name!
21. Holy Ghost fire,connect me to my miracle and helpers by fire in Jesus´ name!
22. Power of divine success,fall upon me by fire in Jesus´ name!
23. My divine goodness for this year,locate me now by fire in Jesus´ name! (3x)
24. You my blessings for this year,locate me in Jesus´ name!
25. I put on the garment of testimony in Jesus´ name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.