Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Marital Breakthrough Part 2

DAY 15,1 DEC 2010
SCRIPTURE READING: Psalm 126 ; ACTS CHAPTER 15
Praise worship
CONFESSION Psalm 124:8 &;Isaiah 60:20´´Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon

withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended´´.
16. Angels of God pick all my marital breakthroughs and blessings in the “go-slow” of life and bring them to me by fire in the name of Jesus.

17. Lord, give me the keys of divine marital breakthrough in Jesus name.
18. The oil well in my glorious marital treasure shall not dry in the name of Jesus.
19. I receive power to become a beneficiary of divine marital assistance during this program in the name of Jesus.
20. My miracle shall not disappear with this month in the name of Jesus.
21. Lord, append your stamp of restoration in my marriage in the name of Jesus.
22. Father Lord, stamp out all the undesirable things in my life and marriage  in the name of Jesus.
23. Lord, set an edge over my mouth that I may not say anything unpleasant to You in the name of Jesus.
24. Lord, pound me and make me into the shape you want.
25. Lord breath into every part of my being in the name of Jesus.
26. Lord, let the fruits of prayer grow and manifest in me in the name of Jesus.
27. Any power that is not interested in the joy of my marriage I command you to fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
28. I reject partial blessing for marriage and I claim full blessing for my marriage success in Jesus name.
29. I refuse to wear the garment of marriage failure, I wear the garment of marriage success in Jesus name.
30. I rub off from my body all satanic marks of unexplainable hatred in the name of Jesus.
31. Thank God for answering all the prayers.

By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.