Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday 30 December 2010

Fasting day 2: Every evil programe into my life and destiny,die by fire!

Fasting day 2  
3-day Fasting and prayer(29 till 31 Dec,2010)

Prayer: Every evil programe into my life and destiny,die by fire!
1. Every spirit of death programmed into my life and destiny,I
cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
2. Every spirit of captivity/limitation programmed into my life and destiny,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
3. Every spirit of stagnation programmed into my life and destiny,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
4. Every spirit of desert/barrennness programmed into my life and destiny,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
5. Every curse programmed into my life and destiny,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
6. Every spirit of infirmity programmed into my life and destiny,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
7. Every spirit of poverty programmed into my life and destiny,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
8. Every spirit of retrogression/backwardness programmed into my life and destiny,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
9. Every spirit of hatred programmed into my life and destiny,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
10. Every spirit of rejection programmed into my life and destiny,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
11. Every spirit of elussive breakthroughs programmed into my life and destiny,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
12. Every spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough programmed into my life and destiny,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
13. Every spirit of financial frustration/blockade programmed into my life and destiny,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
14. Every spirit of marital failure programmed into my life and destiny,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
15. Every spirit of oppression programmed into my life and destiny,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
16. Every spirit of constant challenge and frustration programmed into my life and destiny,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.