Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday 24 December 2010

Evil Powers trying to project into my future,I stop you by fire!

Evil Powers trying to project into my future,I stop you by fire!

1. All problems that want to follow me into the New Year,die in Jesus´ name!

2. All my wealth that the enermy has stolen this year,relocate to me by fire in Jesus name!
3. Ancenstral spirit husband/wife in my life,let me go by fire in Jesus name!
4. Powers that are insisting that I could only prosper over their dead bodies,die in Jesus name!
5. Calabash of darkness planted into my spirit to manipulate me break in Jesus name!
6. Evil arrows fired into my stars to disgrace me,backfire in Jesus name!
7. Powers of my father´s house assigned to disgrace my destiny,die in Jesus name!
8. Every cage of darkness caging my destiny,break and release me in Jesus name!
9. Any power assigned to shoot down the eagle of my destiny,shoot yourself in Jesus name!
10. Eagle of my destiny,jump out of the valley of witchcraft and escape in Jesus name!
11. Every power assigned to waste my destiny,die!
12. Owners of evil load in my life,come and carry your load and die with it in Jesus name!
13. Any power calling my name from the grave,you are a liar;die in Jesus name!
14. Seven evil covenants tying me down,die in Jesus name!
15. You powers trying to re-introduce demons I have cast out back into my life,die in Jesus name!
16. Demon of stagnation in my life and destiny,die in Jesus name!
17. You power of negative carry-over in my life,die in Jesus name!
18. Any strange power assigned to disgrace me,die in Jesus name!
19. Any power delegated to make me cry before the end of this year,cry to death in Jesus name!
20. Any power anywhere sitted upon my breakthrough,fall down and die in Jesus name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.