Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday 11 December 2010

DAY 2 ,I have enough.

DAY 2 ,I have enough.
Philippians 4:19 : God shall supply ALL my needs, according to His riches.
This is a mindset, an attitude that says, "I don't have enough money. I don't have enough time. I don't have enough friends. I don't have enough experience. I don't have enough education..
This thought  and way of speaking is an invisible fence that keeps you in the backyard of lack and deficiency.
Our God calls Himself: El Shaddai - the God of more than enough! We have more than enough of God living inside of us--Let us not think "not enough" anymore.
 *Lets think: More than enough.
In 1 Kings, there was more than enough for Elijah and the widow.
In Exodus, there was more than enough for the children of Israel, everyday.
In John 6, there was more than enough bread left over, after Jesus fed the 5000.
In Mark 5, there was more than enough anointing to heal Jairus, the woman with the issue of blood, and the people that were sitting by.
*Think this: I always have enough, because Philippians 4:19 says, God shall supply ALL my needs, according to His riches. *Say it: I always have enough. My God is more than enough. He will open the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing that there will not be room enough to receive.
He gives back to me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over! God will help you.
 *Henceforth I speak life and peace for there is power of life and death in my Tongue in Jesus name.
*I pull down thoughts and imaginations that wants to exhort itself against the word of God in my life in Jesus name.
*I have enough of Everything for God is my source and supply in Jesus name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.