Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday 4 December 2010

BREAKING THE CYCLE OF FAMILY CURSES

BREAKING THE CYCLE OF FAMILY CURSES.
DAY 17,3 DEC 2010
SCRIPTURE READING:2 Kings 2:19-22
CONFESSION:Galatians 3:13-14
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law,


being made a curse for us:..
Family curse is a curse upon a clan, village or people bearing the same last name (Surname). It is time to break it.
PRAYER POINTS
1. Every hidden curse hanging on my head, be revealed, be exposed and be broken in Jess name.
2. Every witchcraft curse targeted at me break by fire in Jesus name.
3. You my head that has been rendered a failure,succeed by fire in the name of Jesus!
4. You scorpions assigned against my head,release me and die by fire!
5. You evil arrows fashioned against my head,I command you to go back to your senders in the name of Jesus!
6. You spiritual worms assigned to devour my head,come out and die!
7. You spiritual devourers assigned to devour my head and render it a living failure,come out and die!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.