Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday 7 July 2010

PRAYERS TO REVOKE EVIL DEDICATIONS

PRAYERS TO REVOKE EVIL DEDICATIONS
1. I confess the sins of my ancestors (list them)
2. Ask the Lord for forgiveness.
3. Let the power in the blood of Jesus separate me
from sins of my ancestors.
4. I renounce any evil dedication placed upon my life in the name of Jesus.
5. I break every evil edict and ordination in the name of Jesus.
6 I renounce and loose myself from every negative dedication placed upon my life in the name of Jesus.
7. I command all demons associated with the dedication to leave now in the name of Jesus Christ.
8. I take authority over all the associated curses in Jesus name.
9. Lord, cancel the evil consequences of any broken demonic promise or dedication.
10. I take authority over all the curses emanating from broken dedication in the name of Jesus.
11. I command all demons associated with any broken evil parental vow and dedication to depart from me now in Jesus name.


Please, feel free to drop your prayer requests on the comment column of this page by clicking on ´´comments´´ below this write-up before the envelope sign. The comment box would open up and you can drop your prayer requests.We pray that God would meet you at your point of need on this blog with ample testimonies in Jesus´ name. AMEN!
God bless you.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.