Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday 16 July 2010

Prayers against the stones of the wicked.

Prayers against the stones of the wicked.
1. I break the law of sin and death upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
2. O Lord, heal my waters and my bread, in Jesus’ name.
3. Satanic garments, tear away from my body and be cast into the sea, in Jesus’ name.
4. Oppression, be shifted away from my foundation, in Jesus’ name.
5. O Lord, you promise to take away evil plantation from my life, therefore, take it away, in Jesus’ name.
6. O Lord, command men on my behalf, in Jesus’ name.
7. Every wind of darkness, fade away by fire, in Jesus’ name.
8. Every arrow fired against me and my family, backfire, in Jesus’ name.
9. Every arrow fashioned against my destiny, backfire, in Jesus’ name.
10. (Grip your head with your two hands and pray like this): I fire back every arrow of the enemy fired into my head, in Jesus’ name.


Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,drop a comment or email us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray here;
we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.