Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday 16 July 2010

Prayers against evil oppression!

Prayers against evil oppression!
1. You power of darkness,come out and vomit my virtues,in Jesus´ name. Amen!
2. Arrows of wickedness in my foundation die
forever,in Jesus´ name. Amen!
3. Every satanic waster in my family or outside my family die by fire in Jesus´ name. Amen!
4. You spirit of misunderstanding and disgrace, hovering around my life,die in Jesus´ name. Amen!
5. You spirit of disappointment and grief,die in Jesus´ name. Amen!
6. You false friends in my life,die in Jesus´ name. Amen!
7. O God my father,I have come up to you this day;change my life by fire in Jesus´ name. Amen!
8. Powers antagonising my breakthrough,wherever you are,die in Jesus´ name. Amen!
9. You wicked powers gathering at the cross-roads against my breakthrough,die in Jesus´ name. Amen
10. You wicked personalities working day and night against my breakthrough,die in Jesus´ name. Amen
11. You Powers cursing my labour,die in Jesus´ name. Amen!
12. You wicked personality that has vowed to pursue my helpers,you have come to your end,die in Jesus´ name. Amen
13 You Powers empowered to waste my efforts,die in Jesus´ name. Amen
14. You my business recieve the anointing of turn-around breakthrough,in Jesus´ name. Amen
15. You burning incense against my breakthrough,die in Jesus´ name. Amen
16. My father,here I am in your presence,take me to the next level,in Jesus´ name. Amen
 
Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,email or call us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.


By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.