Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday 16 July 2010

Power against evil spells and bondage!

Power against evil spells and bondage!
    1. Oh God arise,cover my nackedness. In Jesus´ name!
    2. Oh God my father,lift me up above my enemies. In Jesus´ name!


3. Powers of automatic bad luck over my life,die in the name of Jesus!
    4. Powers assingned to turn my life upside down,die in the name of Jesus!
    5. Powers assingned to sabotage my destiny,die in the name of Jesus!
    6. Evil dominion over my life,die in the name of Jesus!
    7. Evil ropes used to tie my hands into bondage,catch fire,in the name of Jesus!
    8. My sold and bought glory,I recover and repoccess you now by fire,in the name of Jesus!
    9. My burried destiny,be exhumed by fire,in the name of Jesus!
  10. Every campaign of disfavour against me in the presence of my helpers,I clear you off,in the name of Jesus!
  11. Any Power saying my life would never be better than it is,die in the name of Jesus!


Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,email or call us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray;
we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.