BRINGING DOWN THE WALLS OF JERICHO.
Exodus 12:21-23: Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the Passover.
22And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the basin, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the basin;
and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning. 23For the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.
2 Kings 6:16:And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them
2 Chron 20:12: O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee.
2 Chron 20:15: And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and all ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not your’s but God’s.
2 Chron 20:17: Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.
Job 1:10: Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
Isaiah 54:17: No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgement thou shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Isaiah 55:11: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Isaiah 58:8: Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rearward.
Jer. 15:21: And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.
Zech 3:2: And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?
Zech 4:6: Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubababel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
Matt 12:29: Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? And then he will spoil his house.
Matt 18:18: Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Matt 26:53: Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legion of angels?
Mark 9:25: When Jesus say that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.
John 10:10: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
John 14:14: If ye shall ask any thing in my name I will do it.
Acts 2:43: And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Acts 12:24: But the word of God grew and multiplied.
Romans 5:5: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given to us.
I Cor 15:57: But thank be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Cor 10:3-5: For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;) 5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ:
Ephes 2:6: And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Ephes 3:16: That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man.
Ephes 6: 10-17: Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God:
Col 3:15: And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
James 4:7: Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
I John 4:4: Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
Rev 1:6: And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
AGGRESSIVE PRAISE WORSHIP
In the following prayers, the words ‘this situation’ refer to the conflicts in your life where you discern that behind and beyond the difficulties created by human beings, you are experiencing an attack of satan’s hosts. For example, persecution solely because of your stand as a Christian, injustice against which you are powerless, opposition in your crusade for certain moral issues: health problems for which there is no medical reason or cure, unexplainable ‘psychic’ phenomena.
In other cases, the attack may be against someone else, in which case you can substitute that person’s name for the asterisked instances of he word ‘me’. Examples: a wayward or rebellious son, daughter or spouse; an unsaved loved one or friend; a friend or relative in a cult, or in immoral activity.
When using the prayer, be very specific in the description of the situation and use the names of the people that are prominent in that situation.
Father, I come to you in Jesus’ name. I ask that You strengthen me with might by Your spirit in my inner man, for ‘it is not by might, not by power, but by My Spirit’ says the Lord of hosts.
I ask you to cover me (and my family) with the blood of Jesus and make a hedge about me, for protection from satan’s attacks.
I put on the whole armour of God, that I may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For I wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. I stand therefore, having my loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; and my feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all taking the shield of faith quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And I take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God, and the glory of the Lord is my rearward.
I shall not war after the flesh, for the weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty through you.
No weapon that is formed against me* shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against me* in judgement shall be condemned.
I have no might against this great company that comes against me; neither know I what to do: but my eyes are upon you. I shall not be afraid nor dismayed, for the battle is not mine, but Yours. I set myself; I stand still and see Your deliverance.
Make me as a fenced brazen wall, so that through Satans’s hosts shall fight against me*, they shall not prevail against me, for you are with me* to deliver me out of the hand of the wicked one and redeem me* out of the hand of the hand of the terrible.
Thanks be to You, O God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
The Lord rebuke you, satan. I come against you, in the name of Jesus and in the power of His might, for He has made us kings and priests to rule with Him in spiritual authority, and made us to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
What I shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.
Therefore, I bind the strongman and cast down the principalities, power, rulers of darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places over this situation.
I rebuke you foul spirits of ….. that are operating and manifesting yourselves in the life of …..(list names) and all those in agreement with them. I command you to desist in your manoeuvre.
I resist you devil, and you must flee from me.
I pull down strongholds; I cast down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of Christ, and I bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.
I ask You, Father to give me more than twelve legions of angels to do spiritual warfare in this situation, for them that be with us are more that they that be with them.
I loose the power of the Holy Spirit to move freely and save souls in this situation.
Thank You that the fear of the Lord is coming upon every soul watching this situation, and that Your word is growing and multiplying, for Your word shall not return void, but it shall accomplish what You please and prosper in the thing whereto You send it.
Thank You that Your peace is ruling my heart, and that Your love is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit that dwells in me. Amen.
1. Let my environment become too hot for any private enemy, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let all friendly witchcraft powers be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every co-operation from the spirit of darkness around me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, let Your light expose every hidden evil structure planted around me.
5. I shall arise and go forth in the name of Jesus.
6. Any evil tree planted around me, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.
7. I dismantle the powers stealing from the garden of my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every veil of darkness, be roasted by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let the power source of unfriendly friends be dissolved by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
10. I shake off any evil thing deposited into my body by friendly enemies, in the name of Jesus.
11. O God arise in Your power and confuse my close oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, plant Your warring angels around me to dismantle and destroy evil stronghold of internal witchcraft.
13. Let my enemies make mistakes that will advance my cause, in the name of Jesus.
14. Anything that the Father has not planted in my immediate environment, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.
15. Listen to me Satan, I plead the blood of Jesus over the environment.
16. O Lord, take absolute control over my body, soul and spirit.
17. Lord Jesus, I surrender every part of my life to you.
18. I receive the anointing of the warrior to drink the blood of the enemy, in Jesus’ name.
19. I charge my spiritual battle by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
20. I challenge and destroy every satanic operation against my prayer life, in the name of Jesus.
21. I reject every involvement of the flesh and Satan in my prayer, in the name of Jesus.
22. O God, arise and let my every evil presence around me scatter, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every power blocking me from the will of God, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
24. I pull down every stubborn stronghold protecting my enemy, in the name of Jesus.
25. I arrest every spirit of confusion by fire, in the name of Jesus.
26. I bring the blood of Jesus between me and the powers of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
27. Every problem (name it) harassing my life, I break your backbone by fire, in the name of Jesus.
28. I release myself from every evil spirit behind the problem, in the name of Jesus.
29. Let the backbone of the strongman in charge of each problem be broken, in the name of Jesus.
30. Every evil inflame fuelling my problem, be disgraced by the blood of Jesus.
31. I command every evil monitoring spirit to leave me now, in the name of Jesus.
32. I renounce Satan and his host and declare them to be my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
33. I exercise my authority over stubborn witchcraft and I pull down their structures, in the name of Jesus.
34. Listen to me Satan, because of the blood of Jesus, you have no more power over or in me, in Jesus’ name.
35. I place the blood of Jesus upon myself and my family, in the name of Jesus.
36. I draw the bloodline of the Lord Jesus Christ around all my possessions, in the name of Jesus.
37. I draw the bloodline of Jesus around all my possessions and property, in the name of
Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,email or call us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.