Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Prayer points(WARFARE) .

I undam Udam and destroy every wall of protection around witches and their covens in JESUS´ name. AMEN!
Prayer points(WARFARE) .
PRAYER POINT(S):pls, pray these prayer points as if your life depends on it and we wait to read your
testimonies in Jesus´ name!
1. O God my protector,protect me by FIRE! In the name of JESUS!


2. O God the devouring Fire,devour my enemies by FIRE! In the name of JESUS!


3. O God my father,shake my enemies off my life by FIRE! In the name of JESUS!


4. O God my father,bow down the heavens and come down to my rescue by FIRE! In the name of JESUS!


5. You hiding enemy laying ambush in my life,come out of your hiding and die! In the name of JESUS!


6. O God my father,watch over your words to perform them in my life! In the name of JESUS!


7. O God the defender of the weak,put on your armour and defend me from my oppressors! In the name of JESUS!


8. As my enemies flee from the iron weapon, let the bow of steel strike them through. by FIRE! In the name of JESUS!


9. O God, break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron. In the name of JESUS!


10. All enemies gathered against me,I command them to fall by FIRE! In the name of JESUS!


11. O God shoot at my enemies with an arrow and let them be suddenly wounded. In the name of JESUS!


12. O God, give Egypt and men for my sake. In the name of JESUS!


13. O God,dry up the herbs and the pools of my enemies and turn their rivers to islands, In the name of JESUS!


14. O God my father,make darkness light before me, and crooked things straight before me. In the name of JESUS!


15. O God, make a brand plucked out of the fire in the order of Joshua. In the name of JESUS!


16. O God,let your word crush every rock that is an obstacle on my way. In the name of JESUS!


Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,email or call us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.