Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Prayer for spiritual upliftment!

Prayer for spiritual upliftment!
1.Let me be filled with the knowledge of His will, in Jesus' name.
2.Let me be filled with all wisdom and spiritual understanding, in the name of Jesus.
3.Father Lord, help me to walk worthy of, and pleasing to the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
4.Lord God, inject into me the spiritual energy that will make me tirelessly with You.
5.Lord God, feed me with the foods of the champions.
6Lord God, boost my energy to run the race set before me.
7.Ireceive the comforting anointing and power in the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
8.I receive the unsearchable wisdom in the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
9.I take the shield of faith to quench every fiery dart of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
10.Father Lord, let me be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man, in the name of Jesus.
11.Father Lord, let Christ dwell in my heart by faith, in Jesus' name.
12.Father Lord, let me be rooted and grounded in love, in Jesus' name
13.O Lord, let me be filled with all the fullness of God.
14.O God, help me comprehend the breadth, length, depth and height of the love of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
15.Let the word of the Lord have free course and be glorified in me, in the name of Jesus.
16.Let the Lord of peace give me peace in all areas of life, in the name of Jesus.
17.Let utterance be given unto me to make known the mystery of the Gospel, in the name of Jesus.
18.O Lord, perfect what is lacking in my faith.
19.O Lord, perfect Your good work in me.
20.O Lord, make me perfect unto Your good work.
21.O Lord, enrich me in all utterance and knowledge.
22.Let the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with me, in Jesus' name.
23.Father Lord, inject into me your spiritual vitamins that will make me spiritually healthy, in the name of Jesus.
24.Father Lord, inject into me spiritual vitamins that will boost my appetite to eat Your word, in the name of Jesus.
25.Father Lord, infuse into my blood spiritual vitamins that will produce hunger and thirst for prayers in me, in the name of Jesus.
26.Let God inject into me spiritual vitamins that will clear my vision and strengthen its clarity, in the name of Jesus.
To read:What is prayer?Click here
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.